As a way to help streamline the data preparation
process for the NAACCR Call For Data, NAACCR is pleased to introduce NAACCR
Prep. The NAACCR Prep utility is a Windows executable program that uses any
submission file (NPCR, SEER, or NAACCR) in the NAACCR Record layout to do the
- By default, the utility selects only the fields
required for the Call For Data and creates a NAACCR Call For Data Submission
file in the NAACCR record layout
- The utility performs the
- The 1993 Rural Urban Continuum Code
- The 2003 Rural Urban Continuum Code
- The Census Tract Poverty Code
- Survival Months
- Survival Months Flag
Months – Presumed Alive
- Users have the option to
include more or less data.
- Users have the option to perform some, all,
or none of the calculations listed above.
To download the utility, click the link below.