Information for the NAACCR 2015 Call for Data
Each year, NAACCR has a Call for Data for its certification process and to produce a new set of Cancer in North America (CINA) data products.
NAACCR Data Use and Research and the Data Evaluation and Certification
Committees invite you to submit incident cancer cases from your registry for
the years 1995 through 2012 to be used for cancer statistics, surveillance,
and research projects and activities. All data must be submitted using the
NAACCR Record Layout Version 14.
In addition NAACCR is requesting that registries also include 2013 cases in their submission file. The 2013 cases will be used for evaluation purposes only and will not impact inclusion in CINA or Certification.
If your registry is unable to submit in this format, please contact Jim Hofferkamp (email@example.com). All variables must conform
to NAACCR standard definitions and codes, as described in Volume II, Version 14 of the NAACCR Standards for Cancer Registries: Data
Standards and Data Dictionary. We will begin accepting data submissions and open the online submission forms in early October.
NAACCR is now accepting submissions for the 2014 Call for Data.
Please use the links below to prepare your 2015 Call for data. The deadline for submission is December 1, 2014.
Submission Information, Definitions & Documentation:
Data Tools for the 2015 Call for Data
- NAACCR Prep (Updated: October 24, 2014)
- SAS Programs (Updated: October 14, 2014)
The SAS programs listed below, except NHAPIIA, are included
in NAACCRPrep. They have been posted to give central registry software
developers the option to incorporate these programs into their software. If your software does not include these programs, please run your file through
NAACCRprep prior to submission.
- Poverty and Census Tract Linkage SAS Program
- Rural Urban Linkage SAS Program
- NHAPIIA SAS Code and Related Files
- Call for Data Inter-Record Edits (Updated: September 24, 2014)
- Registry Research Information Database
- 2015 Call For Data v14 Metafile (Updated: November 12, 2014)
- 2015 Edits Configuration Files (Updated: September 9, 2014)
- 2015 Edit Detail Report (Updated: November 12, 2014)
- 2015 Edits Set with Changes Highlighted (Updated: November 12, 2014)
- NAACCR Method to Estimate Completeness Workbook 1995-2012 (Updated:May 28, 2015)